Tip: Using quick-disconnect devices are convenient for Mixing Unit connections.
7. Spray Salt-Away onto your boat, personal watercraft, trailer, towing vehicle and other equipment. No need to scrub.
8. For excellent corrosion control, reapply to trailer and exposed metal surfaces and do not rinse off.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MARINE EXTERIOR SALT REMOVAL
2. Replace reservoir. Always make sure O-ring is seated in the groove on top of the reservoir before replacing.
3. Connect garden hose to Salt-Away Mixing Unit. Mixing Unit is in 'off' position.
4. Attach garden spray nozzle onto other end of Mixing Unit.
5. Turn on water. (Mixing Unit has been tested to withstand water pressure up to 60 psi. Higher pressure may cause unit to malfunction.)
6. Turn Mixing Unit to 'Salt-Away' (ON) position.
For removing salt from boats, trailers, personal watercraft, wet suits, towing vehicle and other equipment.
Salt-Away Concentrate, Mixing Unit, and Hose Spray Nozzle Required.