Making salt brine for road applications.
RECOMMENDED METHOD FOR APPLICATIONS
- Connect Salt-Away Mixing Unit handle to water hose
- Attach male threads of Mixing Unit to hose inlet connection on back side of pressure washer
- Mixing Unit automatically dilutes product at correct ratio prior to flowing through pressure washer
- Economical to use - dilution ratio for pressure applications (water hose, pressure washer): 512 parts of water to 1 part Salt-Away (1 ounce (29.57 ml) Salt-Away to 4 gallons (15.14 Ltr) water.)
- At 512 parts water to 1 part Salt-Away, 20 gallons (75.71 Ltr) of mixture covers approximately 1315 square feet (122.17 sq meters).
- Available in gallon (3.79 Ltr) case packs and 15, 30 and 55 gallon (15.78, 113.56 and 208.2 Ltr) drums.
Copyright, Salt-Away Products 1994. All rights reserved.
- Treating your salt spreaders, snow plows, blowers, blades, buckets, or any part of your equipment with Salt-Away works to protect against salt corrosion and reduces costly repairs caused by the corrosive action of salt.
- Works on sodium chloride, calcium chloride and magnesium chloride. Will not damage paint or strip wax.
- Leaves an invisible protective film containing high-performing corrosion inhibitors to protect from rusting until surface is again exposed to water or salt.
- Recommended part numbers for your applications are PN SAM12-IA and SA15-IA.
- For best results, first remove mud, dirt, snow, ice and other debris so Salt-Away can be applied directly to the metal. Just turn the Mixing Unit knob to the Rinse position for this procedure.
- Leaving the Salt-Away solution on the equipment after application is recommended.