- Some of the most expensive equipment in the world is used no where but in industrial businesses. Daily, many of these business are faced with salt corrosion – whether it is a ship, barge, or off-shore drilling equipment, or a printed circuit board, a communications antenna, or a power transformer.
- Salt-Away, used in its recommended dilution ratio, costs just pennies per gallon of solution (drum purchase).
- Maintenance practices are executed on every work shift, but when it comes to corrosion control, most companies have very little success using plain water.
- Many other chemicals cost too much to use for daily maintenance, so the equipment life is very short.
- A powerful pressure washer can administer the application of Salt-Away, or spray bottle, depending on the equipment corroding from exposure to salt.
- Dry Storage Boat Service Operators
- Bonneville Salt Flats Racers
- Dry Bulk Ship Terminals
- Movie Industry Film Crews
- Car/Truck Washes
- 1000s of Boaters and Divers
LIST OF CURRENT USERS
- US Coast Guard Stations
- Norfolk Naval Base
- San Diego Naval Base
- Lockheed Martin
- State Depts. of Transportation
- Lifts and Marine Riggers
- Commercial Diving Equipment
- Remote Operation Vehicles (ROVs)
- Off-Shore Drilling Equipment
- Oil and Gas Drilling Equipment Service Businesses
- Deep Ocean Engineering Operations
- Ocean Weather Instruments
- Salvage Equipment
- Ferry Boat Operations
- Tug Boats and Related Equipment
- Coastal Power Transformer Stations
- All Coastal Services for Seafaring Businesses
- Container Line Cargo
- All Seafaring Ship Instruments, Radar, and Communication Towers and Antennas
your imagination be the limit for your application of Salt-Away. Here are a few
- Extends life of equipment
- Normal maintenance time for salt removal cut by 75%
- Economical dilution ratio. 512 parts water to 1 part Salt-Away for pressure applications (water hose or pressure washer)
- Stops trapped salt crystals from corroding items from the inside-out
- Greatly reduces:
- Operational down-time
- Costs for labor, parts & repair
- Removes salt and salt accumulation
- Contains high performing rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Water soluble - contains no hydrocarbon solvents or petroleum-based products
- No scrubbing in most cases, just spray on
- Safe on all metals and water-safe surfaces
- Very concentrated. High dilution ratio
- Air conditioning systems
- Commercial diving equipment, BCs, connectors, suits, cameras
- Fittings, recessed bolts and other recessed connectors
- Hinges, winches
- Lock sets, valves and gauges
- Marine deck hardware & rigging equipment
- Optical lenses
- Radar systems
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic equipment
- Printed circuit boards
- Refrigeration systems
- Salt water engines
- Salt water toilet systems
- Satellite communication towers & systems
- Water-safe electronic/electrical equipment
Copyright, Salt-Away Products 1994. All rights reserved.
reduces labor, parts and repair costs and down-time in every situation where salt
causes maintenance and operational problems. Salt-Away's water-based non-hazardous
formula is safe to use on virtually all water-safe surfaces. It is a maintenance
product meant to be integrated into scheduled maintenance programs for salt removal.
Salt-Away is not a coating.
is easy to apply with pressure washers, water hose with Salt-Away Mixing Unit,
spray bottles and
immersion tanks. The highly concentrated formula is meant to be diluted and is
sold in case packs and drums.